e-Design/e-Staging Terms & Conditions
E-Design Expert is a Division of Strategic Pro Staging, Inc.
- Strategic Pro Staging, Inc is an online decorating consultant service only. The e-package price includes my design fee services and does not include the price of any actual products being sourced. The client will pay for all merchandise and materials separately. All recommendations are to be regarded as suggestions to improve the look of your space only and are not intended for use as architectural drawings for construction purposes.
- The client agrees to provide full information regarding the client’s requirements for the project including images, measurements of the space and inspiration for the overall space within a timely manner. Strategic Pro Staging, Inc is not responsible for inaccurate information provided by the client.
- Due to the nature of online shopping, all products are subject to store availability and may go out of stock. Strategic Pro Staging, Inc will provide an alternative item if client notifies within one weekone (follow up)of final design package delivery. Strategic Pro Staging, Inc is not responsible for changes to item prices which are valid as of the time of final design delivery. Any products purchased with defects are the responsibility of the manufacturer who you will need to contact regarding return or replacement. Strategic Pro Staging, Inc cannot be held responsible for replacement, freight arrangement or damage claims for purchases recommended for the e-staging/e-design project.
- E-staging/e-design client agrees to correspond in a timely manner through online communication. If there is a lapse in communication of greater than 30 calendar days without notifying me of the need for extra time, Strategic Pro Staging, Inc reserves the right to close the project and charge a $40 reopening fee. This fee must be paid prior to continuing the project.
- E-staging/e-design work is limited to 30 calendar days from the date of package purchase. If after the 30 days have passed the client has failed to request a revision or finalize the design, Strategic Pro Staging, Inc reserves the right to deliver the final “as is” shopping list with the most recent suggested items. Additional revisions will be charged a flat rate of $75 each. This fee must be paid prior to continuing the project.
- Strategic Pro Staging, Inc is not responsible for the means, methods or procedures of construction completed by contractors, sub-contractors, craftsmen, and/or any other such tradesmen, or any work performed by you (DIY) or for any failure of these contractors to meet any deadlines or completion dates. In addition, Strategic Pro Staging, Inc will not be responsible for fabrication, delivery and installation, or safety precautions in connection with the E-staging/e-design project.
- Some of the product suggestions may contain affiliate links which means Strategic Pro Staging, Inc may make a small commission if you purchase from the linked sites. This is at no additional cost to you.
- Due to the nature of E-staging/e-design services, the client is expected to pay in-full prior to initiating the design phase and all services are non-refundable. Strategic Pro Staging, Inc provides services with all the skill and care of a professional interior design company.
- Strategic Pro Staging, Inc reserves the right to share designs and images of completed projects on social media and other online networks (including but not limited to Instagram, Facebook and Pinterest). Designs will not disclose the client’s name or address without prior consent. Additionally, if the client or the client’s agents document the project, Strategic Pro Staging, Inc shall be given credit as the designers if documentation is released publicly.
- E-staging/e-design work submitted to the client is the property of Strategic Pro Staging, Inc and all copyrights and other proprietary rights applicable are to remain at all times as Strategic Pro Staging, Inc property.